Make Me a Pizza

My Mom loves to cook.  I love to cook.  Now my kids (mainly Kingston) love to cook.  I'm always in the kitchen chopping, dicing, sauteing, tasting, making a mess, blowing up casserole dishes (that's for another post) etc etc etc and Kingston is always asking to help.  He even gets excited to sprinkle salt on popcorn :)  A lot of the time, things I am making don't really need a four year olds culinary assistance and I do feel bad about that :(  However, you can't go wrong with having a helper when making cookies and pizza.  The other night we made cookies and he was so proud of himself and tonight we made mini pizzas.  Coltrane was Kingston's little sous chef and they didn't fight, or spill pizza sauce!

getting pointers from Kingston

eagerly awaiting :)





Recipe for Mini Pizzas:

Ingredients:

Grande's or any brand of biscuits
pizza sauce
mozzarella cheese
toppings of choice

Directions:

  • shape the biscuit dough into mini pizza shapes
  • spread 2 tablespoons of sauce on each pizza
  • sprinkle with cheese and your choice of toppings
  • bake in a 350 degree oven for 11-13 minutes