11.11.11

Now, for as long as I can remember, I have LOVED to make wishes at 11:11.  I'm not even sure when this came about.  Probably around the same time that I started to lift my feet up when crossing train tracks.  In elementary school, I was told that at 20 past and 20 till, that there will be a moment of silence.  Bizarre-yes, true-occasionally.  I've been one of those people who always seems to look at the clock at 3:33, 2:22, 10:10 etc etc etc and am an avid number cruncher (when you take numbers and add them up in a million different ways in hopes that they will somehow equal a favorite number of yours 3 7 13 are mine AND Kingston was due on 3/13/7) Yet I digress.

Today is 11.11.11 and I was indeed one of those people who was waiting for the clock to turn to 11:11 so that I could get a picture, don't judge.  And guess what?!  I forgot to make a wish!  So now I will have to wait until 11:11 this evening to make that magical wish.

And yes, I number crunched the percentage of my battery life in this photo.  Which adds up to--11.

For a fun reading on 11:11 click here.

Oh, and did I mention a bird pooped on my head today too?!!!