Kingston's Thanksgiving Show

Yesterday was Kingston's Thanksgiving Program.  The school, teachers and children worked so hard to put together this sweet program for the 3-5 year olds to perform.  This is one of the reasons why I love their school so much.  I knew that they had rehearsals prior to the big day and would hear Kingston singing his songs throughout the day and I knew many of them from last year, with the exception of the new drum song :)  And would quickly be told to stop singing along with him because I was, "embarrassing him"sigh. This year Kingston was a Native American and gave himself the name of "Flaming Lizard".

To start off the program, they said the Pledge of Allegiance and then, they went straight into Honor the Texas Flag:  "I pledge Allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible."


Introducing:  Flaming Lizard
 with Mocolocono





The finished turkey!  Look back here.




 Lunch at my FAVORITE place, Paloma Blanca!

The Turkey Tango!


Coltrane's class was also Native Americans, and just as I suspected he would not wear his costume-at school or at home :(  I did get him to put his "headdress" on though!