Elf Yourself

The bebe's and I drove around tonight to look at the decorations in our neighborhood.  It was Coltrane's first time where he could actually enjoy the sparkly lights!  Each house that we passed was donned as Kingston's favorite and Coltrane was sure to let me know each time he saw a new set of decorations.  Our soundtrack naturally was not Christmas music, instead it was Ozzy Osbourne, Pearl Jam and ooohs and ahhhs.

Once we got home, Kingston wanted to watch the Elf Yourself video that we had made yesterday.  The two of them watched the videos over and over again and cracked up each time.  When I was reading Coltrane his night night books he kept interrupting me to tell me and show me how Kingston was laughing :)  One of the greatest joys to me is hearing them laugh and a good belly laugh can literally save the day.   Robert Frost said it best, "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane".  One thing that we have plenty of in this house is laughter, which in turn means that we are all sane, except for maybe the males in the household ;)

Here they are as we were pulling out of the driveway.  As you can see, Kingston is super excited because he is an old pro at decoration spotting, Crazy Trane isn't as amused.

This would be them laughing at I believe the "Funk" version of the Elf Yourself.


*** THIS is one version of our elfing family ***