Mother's Day 2012

I woke up on Mother's Day this year with a vivid picture of my very first mother's day five years ago.  It was a beautiful spring day in DC and we went to brunch with my parents and Kyle's parents at The Carlyle in Shirlington.  I remembered how sweet and chunky Kingston was and he was just about 10 weeks old.  So I immediately scoured my facebook photos from my phone and found the picture of Kingston that I had posted years ago, here it is:


Oh my gawwwddd was he a cutie.  And oh my gawwwdd how time flies.  I was only 25 with a sweet little baby of my own trying to figure it all out...

Fast forward 5 years and I'm still trying to figure it all out :) 

Here are a few pictures from our day.  I even managed to make a couple appearances in the photos!  The past few years I haven't been in a single Mother's Day shot :)





Photo by Kingston