Muffin Tin Mondays


I saw this on a blog about how to make it more fun for your kids to eat.  I need all the help I can to make my boys eat the RIGHT stuff.  There are days where they both will be done eating within 3 minutes of me putting their plates out and then there are other days when there is more food on my walls and floor than in their bellies.  This actually worked!  Kingston ate everything without a peep and Coltrane (I just put 3 of the baking cups on his high chair tray) finished one cup of food and would hold it up when it was empty etc etc etc!  Genius idea, now I will go and stock my pantry with all kinds of fun baking cups for the boys and start filling them with new foods that they will hopefully at least TRY.  Well, that's my hope anyway, and can we talk about clean-up?! Awesome.