Spiced Nuts



I must add this forewarning:  These are addicting!  I first made these for my best friend's bridal/bachelorette party.  They were an instant hit and even made it onto the limo with us :)  I again made these for my sons 4th birthday party (for the adults) and again these nuts stole the show.  These go great with wine, a cold beer, iced tea, anything really!  Enjoy and I know you will.  In fact my husband is in the kitchen sneaking some more now.  ***if there are leftovers, make sure that you heat them up before you eat them

Spiced Nuts


INGREDIENTS


32 oz mixed nuts
4 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary (coarsely chopped)
2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (I add about 4, personally, but if making for a crowd I stick with 2)
4 1/2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
3 teaspoons sea salt
2 tablespoons melted butter

DIRECTIONS

  • pre-heat oven to 350
  • toast nuts on a baking sheet for 10 minutes
  • in a large bowl add all the ingredients (except the butter) together and mix well, breaking up the sugar
  • when the nuts are about to be done toasting, add the warm melted butter to the mixture in the bowl and mix well
  • add HOT nuts to the the bow and toss
  • serve immediately...and get ready to make another batch right away because these are going to be gone FAST