Kingston's 5th Birthday Party

We had Kingston's 5th birthday party at UIW this past weekend.  Unfortunately it was randomly cold and rainy :( so instead of holding it out on the field we had it in the field house.  The kids didn't even notice the difference, I don't think and Kingston had a blast and that is all that matters to us.

FOOTBALL CUPCAKES


FOOTBALL AND JERSEY PB&J

ASIAGO CHEESE & PANCETTA RICE CAKE FOOTBALLS

PIGS IN A BLANKET (KYLE MADE THESE :)

If I could draw your attention to the 5th rice crispy football on top...that would be my first attempt at drawing on the laces...I can saute, roast, dice and slice for days, what I cannot do is draw laces on desserts.  My forearm is still sore!


















They got a tour of the locker rooms.


They did get a chance to go on the field even though there was still a fine mist.



Our sweet friends gave Coltrane presents too!