March Photo a Day

Through instagram and various blogs I came across FatMumSlim and her "photoaday" challenge.  It is true, I do take approximately a million pictures a day and thought, why not join her project and feel part of a little society of sorts :)  Though I tried to make sure that I took a "photoaday" I missed out on a few days.  April's photoaday starts tomorrow and I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I'm excited about it!

Day 1:  UP

Day 2:  FRUIT 


DAY 3:  YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD


DAY 4:  BEDSIDE


Day 5:  A SMILE


DAY 6:  5PM


DAY 7:  SOMETHING YOU WORE


DAY 8:  WINDOW


DAY 9:  RED


DAY 12:  FORK

DAY 13:  A SIGN

DAY 14:  CLOUDS

DAY 15:  CAR

DAY 16:  SUNGLASSES


DAY 17:  GREEN


DAY 19:  FUNNY (Coltrane playing hide and seek)

DAY 20:  BEFORE / AFTER


DAY 21:  DELICIOUS


DAY 22:  KITCHEN SINK


DAY 24:  AN ANIMAL


DAY 29:  FEET


DAY 31:  WHERE YOU RELAX